No Regrets – Life, Love & The Universe
Do you have a curious mind about what it means to be a human being? Have you ever wondered if there is any wisdom to be learnt from the ancient masters?
If you answered yes then join Paul von Bergen on 2nd December for his one man multimedia talk and meditation held at Warriewood United Cinemas to raise money for Lifeline Northern Beaches.
Proceeds to Lifeline Northern Beaches to fund face to face and financial counselling.
The talk takes the audience on a thought-provoking mindfulness journey from the big bang fourteen billion years ago to modern life in Australia today, stopping off at the main stages of the evolutionary and cultural history and exploring ancient wisdom along the way.
Here are some questions the show answers:
- Do you find yourself always rushing to relax and does it matter?
- What is love and how do you get it?
- How do you make sure your life has meaning and purpose?
- What are the key pillars to health and wellness?
- How can you create a strong immune system to avoid disease?
- What is the greatest evolutionary leap and how do you use it?
- What can you learn from the ancient eastern and western traditions?
- What has modern science taught you about yourselves?
The cinema is socially distanced and there will be a chair between each group of ticket holders.