Nimble Beach Clean Up – Sydney
They love mama nature (and they know you do too) so to celebrate World Ocean’s Day, Nimble Activewear are hosting a beach clean-up along Bondi Beach.
You’ll meet on the Bondi Beach Lifeguard Station at 9am , then head towards the south end and back, taking roughly 1 hour.
Best way to get there/back:
1. Public Transport – #333 Bus will drop you right on the main strip of Bondi and it is a short 5 minute walk to the Lifeguard station
2. Car Parking – Lots of parking along the beach at Bondi for $7.60 an hour
Remember to bring :
- Thick Gloves (gardening/kitchen gloves will do the trick!)
- A reusable bag to collect the waste (we recommend a canvas tote or reusable grocery bag)
- Tongs for picking up rubbish (if you would like them)
- Stay hyrdated with your reusable drink bottle / water