Night Owls Film Festival: Finding Dory
Come and experience the free fun on offer at Darling Quarter’s Night Owls Film Festival. It’s a Sydney school holiday institution that’s been entertaining families for ten years!
At 5:45pm the evening kicks off with 30-minutes of kids’ entertainment from The Beanies!
Then settle in on the Northern Village Green and enjoy the evocative big screen magic of Finding Dory from 6:30pm.
There are plenty of dinner options available from the precinct’s popular eateries, with picnic options on offer to suit everyone from Braza Churrascaria, Vesta Italian, Umi Sushi, Nok Nok Thai Eating House, Taste Baguette & Grill, Gelatissimo and Guylian. You can pre-order your meal before the event or click and collect once you have laid down your picnic mat.
In the interests of providing a COVID-safe event, the following measures will be in place:
- To secure your spot, please register for each screening you wish to attend.
- All event participants must have an individual ticket, this includes children under 2yrs old.
- Walk-ins will be accepted if the event is not at capacity.
- Maximum capacity is 350 people (including adults and children).
- If you are unwell, please do not attend the event.
- Participants are required to watch the performance from their designated seating area.
- Participants of the same household can share one designated seating area.
- Participants are reminded to maintain physical distancing from people they do not live with.
- Participants are encouraged to wash their hands before and after the screening and practise good hygiene.
- Sanitiser will be available onsite for use.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own picnic mats and/or chairs.
For more information, please visit our website.