It’s Time To Talk
It’s time to talk is a special event for carers facilitated by Julie McCrossin. As part of National Carers Week, Your Side wants to invite carers to join an online chat about issues important to you.
They will be talking about:
- Juggling the stress of COVID-19 and your caring role
- What to do when the person you are caring for is struggling with their mental health or you are struggling yourself
- What financial help is out there
- How to find time to look after yourself
- How talking to others in a similar situation can take pressure off
- What it’s like to be a young carer
Great prizes and giveaways to be won!