How to Get in the Mood
The pressure to “keep up with the Joneses” can make intimacy feel like another chore. Many women find they enjoy themselves during intimate activities but struggle with the desire to take that first step.
If you want to discover how to get in the mood and feel excited about intimacy with your partner (maybe even initiate) then come along for some fun, as Vanessa explains the why’s and how’s to get excited!
Learn all about:
- why it is so hard to get in the mood
- recognising your desire or arousal barriers
- discovering your personal stimulants and sedatives
- how to boost your mood when you need it
Who is this webinar for:
- Adult women over 18 years old
- Women who feel low desire, arousal or excitement
- Women who have gone through a major life change (like childbirth) and want to learn about what changes have happened to their desire
- Those interested in educating and empowering themselves on their own sexual health
What do you need for this webinar:
- Nothing else! By registering for this webinar you are already making a HUGE investment in yourself to seek out infomration and options. The first step is always the hardest!
Join the online webinar from the PRIVACY and COMFORT from your own home.