No Regrets – Life, Love & The Universe – Part 2
Come and join Billabong Retreat & Mindfulness Show founder Paul von Bergen in this series of light-hearted talks and meditations that mash and smash the topics of neuroscience with spirituality, finding purpose with coping when stressed, evolutionary biology with ancient wisdom, connecting heart and mind, and of course, the big ones, living with wellness and dying content.
The series of talks takes the audience on a thought-provoking mindfulness journey from the big bang fourteen billion years ago to modern life in Australia today, stopping off at the main stages of our evolutionary & cultural history and exploring ancient wisdom along the way.
Part 2: Learning from masters
What can we learn from the wise masters and scientists about living a good life.
Questions the show answers
- Do you find yourself always rushing to relax and does it matter?
- What is love and how do I get it?
- How do I make sure my life has meaning and purpose?
- What are the key pillars to health and wellness?
- How can I create a strong immune system to avoid dis-ease?
- What is our greatest evolutionary leap and how do I use it?
- What can we learn from the ancient eastern and western traditions?
- What has modern science taught us about ourselves?
“a must see life inspiring experience. Paul Bergen does an amazing balanced and entertaining presentation of what mindfulness is all about, in fact he doesn’t just present, he walks the talk”