Composting and Worms Workshop
Composting and worm farming are great alternatives to disposing of your food waste in the rubbish bin while creating natural fertiliser for your garden. By recycling food scraps in a compost bin or worm farm you help reduce organic waste from being disposed of in landfill, in turn, reducing the production of leachate and greenhouse gases from landfills. Compost and worm ‘castings’ are both ideal natural fertiliser for your garden.
The Composting and Worm Farm Workshop covers the following topics:
• Keeping food scraps out of landfill
• Make your own healthy soils
• Everything you could possibly want to know about how to successfully run a compost bin and a worm farm
• Problem solving
• Different methods for different spaces.
- Residents = $30 per person
- Non-residents = $40 per person
Bookings are essential. Book online.
Location: Kimbriki Eco House & Garden Education Centre, Kimbriki Road, Ingleside