CERTIFICATE: Develop Innovative Product with Minimum Viable Thinking
What is this course about?
More often than they want to admit, as Startups, they either over-engineer or under-engineer a product and discover it’s a little too late to deploy it to the early adopters who have the final say of whether it is a viable, desirable or feasible to use your product for their specific needs. In this mini online class, they will discuss the pragmatics of actually deploying a viable product to your early adopters so to validate your market share. Let’s talk experience!
- What is Minimum Viable Thinking (MVT)?
- How to transmit MVT output to deploying Minimum Viable Products? (Techniques and Strategies)
- Foundations of a foolproof Minimum Viable Product Roadmapping
- 1.5 – 2.00 hours of an instructor-led ONLINE masterclass / if you can’t make it – we will send you the recordings and materials
- Personalized Q&A discussion
- Certificate of Completion
- Recording and Hand out materials for later viewing (If you can’t make it, no worries. You will receive this post-class)
Who should attend?
Limited Slots to 15 Attendees for Quality Q&A
- Entrepreneurs: Solo Rider
- Founder teams: CXOs
- Designers: UX/UI Designers, Product Managers, Product Owners
- Builders: Engineers/DevOps
- Freelancers: Self-employed one-business Boss
- Consultants: Self-employed mentors/Coaches
- User Interface designers who wish to expand their career towards Lean Development Umbrella