Be Inspired Art Event & Auction
Featuring many amazing local artists and guests such as Tom Carroll (former world surf champion).
Please contact the Be Centre if you would like to donate art for the auction.
Pop in to the gallery, or view the exhibition online.
To participate or find out more about the event (including online virtual ‘pop up art party’ event on 24 June from 6 – 8pm) please register.
The Be Centre – what we do
Because a child’s cognitive abilities and verbal skills are still developing, words aren’t the easiest way to connect with traumatised and vulnerable children. That’s where Play Therapy comes in. There is no question that: ‘What they struggle to say we help through play.’
During the COVID-19 pandemic:
- 1 in 3 parents say COVID impacted their child’s mental health
- 1 in 4 children were exposed to domestic violence
- the Be Centre receives five new enquiries every day
- our wait list continues to grow
- 50% of adult mental illness begins before the age of 14.
Don’t want to wait or can’t join them, but want to help? You can donate now.
They sincerely thank their sponsors and the artists who have generously donated pieces to support Be Centre raise funds.