Ku-ring-gai Wildflower GardenFeatured
Tucked away at 420 Mona Vale Road, St Ives the Wildflower Garden is one of Sydney’s best kept secrets. Set across 123 hectares of pristine untouched bushland and free entry all year round, this is a perfect place to bushwalk, picnic, host or join an event.
Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden offers a range of weekly programs from Toddlers through to Seniors, with a strong focus on kids programs.
These programs include:
- Nature Play: This play-based investigation and discovery program offers ranger led activities for children aged 0 to 6. The program is structured with new nature themes each week designed to develop curious minds and playful spirits.
- Junior Rangers: Join our experienced rangers for our hands-on after school sessions to learn about the Wildflower Garden’s plants and animals as well as all sorts of ranger skills.
- Nature School: A program for homeschool facilities offering nature play, outdoor skills, sustainability and environmental awareness. Run by experienced environmental educators with content linked to NSW syllabus.
- School Holidays: Full day program for primary aged children with a focus on fun and adventure, as well as an expanded Nature Play program for children up to age 10. Specialty events including family walks, wildlife encounters and even campfire experiences.
- Wild Birthdays: A unique outdoor birthday experience with qualified ranger led activities. Themes include Nature Play, Nature Superheroes, Animal Encounters, Art Adventures, Survival Skills, and Campfire Experience