Kahuna Bodywork is a nurturing and restorative massage therapy, returning harmony to body, mind and spirit through Lomi Ka’aleleau (flying).
Therapeutic benefits include -
- Alleviation from physical aches and pains
- Recovery from stress, exhaustion and trauma
- Improved digestion and metabolic function
- Assisted lymphatic drainage
- Reduced depression and anxiety
- Support navigating major life transitions - loss, grief, divorce, change of career, etc
Through Lomi Ka’aleleau -
- Stagnant energy shifts
- Forgotten parts of ourselves are remembered
- Situations, memories and patterns that no longer serve us are dissolved and dismantled.
- Decision making occurs with more clarity
- New spaces emerge for creativity to flourish