Become A NBMs Guest Contributor
We are always looking for new and informative content to share with our community. So if you have a story to tell or are you an expert in your field get in touch.
We’d love to share your thoughts, ideas, how-to’s and stories.
What’s in it for you?
- Site Credit – Your picture, bio and back link posted
- Social Media – Promotion across various social channels with tens of thousands of followers, heavy traffic and subscriber base
- Exposure for you, your brand, product or service – and new followers
- Portfolio piece
- Community – Be a part of one of the Northern Beaches most loved communities
What’s in it for us?
- Great, original and creative content
- Different points of view and sources of information, inspiration and fun and for the community
What type of content are we looking for:
- Lifestyle – If Mums are talking about it, or need to know about it then we want to share it. Covering areas such as current affairs, local information, health, relationships, activities, recreation, money, entertainment and more.
- Parenting – We’re all Mums, and we can all use support, advise and guidance, no matter what age our kids are.
- Community – The Northern Beaches are a special place to live. If there’s something happening in our community that we all need to know then send it to us and we’ll share it.
How it works:
- Please ensure your content is original (hasn’t been published anywhere before AND you have the rights to any images/copy that you include). We can supply images if necessary.
- Articles submitted must not be, or contain an advert for your own, or any other business.
- Submit your topic and maybe even a quick blurb/bio or a link to your current site if you have one – we’d love to check it out!
- We’ll review it and get back to you promptly!
We need to review your idea/content just to make sure is doesn’t overlap with existing or planned content and also to ensure it aligns with our vision and audience.
What we’ll need when your submission is approved:
Here’s what we’ll need after we’ve approved your contribution. These are entirely optional. Not all guest contributors will have these, or even want to be named (anonymously published articles are acceptable and treated with the utmost sensitivity and confidentiality), but we do want to be able to give full credit to our contributors where we can….
- Your business logo or headshot
- The URL you want us to link back to
- Your bio or company description (limit to 100 words)
Thanks in advance, look forward to hearing from you!
The team at Northern Beaches Mums.